- Hometown: Guilford, VT
- Dancing Since: Age 6
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 1
- Never miss an episode of: “Game of Thrones”
- Favorite role: I loved performing Spanish lead in Nutcracker because the music and movement are so exciting and energetic!
- What does “Pretty Powerful” mean to you?: “To me, it means this challenging and amazing art form that we take part in. It means the power, control, and muscle behind one simple and beautiful step.“
- If I weren’t dancing, I would be: Working in international social work
Born in Kampala, Uganda, Victoria began her formal dance training at age 7 at the Brattleboro School of Dance in Vermont. She has attended The Rock School for Dance Education in Philadelphia, PA on full scholarship and The Hartt School at the University of Hartford studying Ballet Pedagogy and Dance Performance. She has spent summers training at Dance Theatre of Harlem, Burklyn Ballet Theater, Ballet West and Atlanta Ballet on scholarship.