- Hometown: Stony Point, NY
- Dancing Since: Age 7
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 1
- Favorite movie: The entire “Star Wars” saga
- Favorite ballet: John Cranko’s Romeo and Juliet
- What “powers” you as a dancer?: “The feeling of effortlessness that I experience on stage is what drives me in the studio to work hard. The amazing feeling of being suspended and right on balance or frozen still in the air is a freedom that I work for everyday in the studio.”
- Pets: I have a cute, striped gray, attention demanding, bird killing cat named Dexter that became depressed after moving into a city apartment.
Thomas grew up in New York and began his ballet training at age 7 with Coupe Theatre Studio. In 2016, he started training at Boston Ballet School and was awarded the Pao Full Scholarship from 2016-2018. He has attended summer intensives on full scholarship at Boston Ballet School, The School of American Ballet and American Ballet Theatre.