- Hometown: Marthasville, MO
- Dancing Since: Age 12
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 1
- Never miss an episode of: “This Is Us” because it is the best show I have ever watched!
- Favorite ballet: Maps by Alonzo King
- What “powers” you as a dancer?: “The dominating passion, love and challenge that take over my body when I dance are what “power” me as a dancer. Having the ability to stretch my technique, strength and artistry in different directions everyday is what keeps me intrigued in figuring out the puzzle that is my body. My passion and determination is the foundation of my powerhouse.“
- Pets: I have two girl dogs named Francis and Piper. I also have a cat named Mr. Lovey and he’s 20 pounds!
Karlee began dancing at age 3 and took her first ballet class at age 12 at Missouri Ballet Theatre. From 2014-2016, she trained at Saint Louis Ballet. She has attended summer intensives at Nashville Ballet, Chautauqua Institution and Charlotte Ballet. Karlee joins Charlotte Ballet II after training with Charlotte Ballet Academy in the Pre-Professional Division since 2016.