- Hometown: Charlotte, NC
- Dancing Since: Age 10
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 1
- Favorite movies: “Hidden Figures” and “Black Panther”
- Favorite thing to do on a day off: Hang out with friends and surround myself with loving and positive energy
- What does “Pretty Powerful” mean to you?: “Beauty lies within the struggle. So for an artist to be able to take the audience through their personal experiences, pain and struggle is pretty powerful to me.“
- I dance because: When I am on stage, there is no place in the world that I’d rather be.
Jared began training with Charlotte Ballet at age 10. He joins Charlotte Ballet II after advancing through Charlotte Ballet Academy’s Pre-Professional Division. Jared attended the University of North Carolina School of the Arts’ high school program and has trained in summer intensives with Pittsburgh Ballet Theater, Nutmeg Conservatory, Chautauqua Institution and San Francisco Ballet.