- Hometown: São Bernardo do Campo, SP, Brazil
- Dancing Since: Age 8
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 3
- Favorite music: Floating by Grenda
- Favorite choreographer: Peter Chu
- What “powers” you as a dancer?: “My motivation comes from looking ahead 10 years to see where I want to be, then I fight in and out of the studio to get there! I want to make myself and my parents proud of what I do.”
- If I weren’t dancing, I would be: Finishing college and working in Real Estate, Banking or International Economics
Humberto was born in São Paulo, Brazil and started his classical ballet training at age 8. In 2006, he danced at The Escolar de Ballet Ines Amaral. He danced at The Harid Conservatory in Boca Raton for two years.