Elizabeth, a native of Columbia, SC, began her ballet training with Debra Bricker at the age of 3. She went on to study at Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre at the age of 15. Elizabeth spent summers at the South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities, The Harid Conservatory, Charlotte Ballet Academy and the Chautauqua Institution. Elizabeth was a member of Charlotte Ballet II for the 2013/2014 Season and then was promoted to first company in 2014. During her time at Charlotte Ballet, she has performed works by Jiří Kylián, Ohad Nahirin, Alonzo King, Johan Inger, George Balanchine and Helen Pickett.
- Hometown: Columbia, SC
- Dancing Since: Age 4
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet: 5
- Favorite local hangout: Not Just Coffee in 7th Street Market is easily the best coffee I’ve ever tasted.
- Favorite physical activity: I love going to Pilates at 8th Street Studio. Laney is the best and really makes me feel my powerhouse!
- Favorite role I’ve performed: Duet in Minus 16, red girl in Walking Mad, or red couple in Forgotten Land. It’s so hard to choose just one!
- Favorite thing to do on an off day: Hang out with Ben and our pup Diego at our apartment. I really love our place. We love walking into NoDa and getting food. We are sort of Foodies. We love checking out all of the new local restaurants all over Charlotte though.