- Hometown: Palm City, FL
- Dancing Since: Age 10
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 1
- Favorite choreographer: I love how Crystal Pite’s works are thought provoking and test the limits of movement.
- Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
- I dance because: I love to perform, and I want to share that love of dance with other people.
- Advice for aspiring dancers: “Keep working hard because everyone’s timeline is different! And be supportive of other dancers; their success and doesn’t diminish your success.”
Elisabeth started dancing at age 10 at the Dance Academy of Stuart in Stuart, FL. She has spent summers training at Exploring Ballet with Suzanne Farrell, Next Generation Ballet and the Chautauqua Institution, where she then joined Charlotte Ballet as an Apprentice.